LAKE FOREST, CALIF., October 13, 2020 — PSSC Labs, a developer of high performance computing (HPC) and big data computing solutions, announces today that a new release of CBeST Cluster Management v 5.0 Software Stack will be available. The newest version of CBeST will add support for the latest Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® / CentOS Linux® 8.0 operating system and provide enhanced support for advanced technologies from Intel®, AMD® and NVIDIA®. CBeST will support bursting to cloud environments including Microsoft® Azure, Amazon® AWS and Google® Compute.
PSSC Labs continues to develop the most full featured cluster management software in the industry. CBeST is a complete cluster management package comprised of kernel optimizations, custom scripts and open source tools that are elegantly integrated, optimized and customized for your specific PowerWulf HPC Cluster hardware and applications. PSSC Labs provides support for CBeST at no additional cost. Below are the components included with CBeST.
- Support for Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® / CentOS Linux® 8.0
- Operating System and BIOS performance optimizations tailored by CPU type (AMD®/Intel®)
- Support for both Intel®, AMD®, NVIDIA® GPUs
- NVIDIA® CUDA SDK software preinstalled
- Multiple MPI platforms and versions installed by default
- Environment Modules configuration. This will allow user environment customization to switch between different default MPI/application/compiler versions/environments.
- Support for Cloud Bursting to Microsoft® Azure, Amazon® AWS and Google® Compute
- Support for connecting to different parallel file systems including Gluster, Lustre, and Ceph
- Support for Mellanox® InfiniBand up to 200 Gb/s and Intel® Omni-Path up to 100 Gb/s
- Support for high speed ethernet standards 10/25/40/100 Gb/s.
- Enhanced usability and management
- Continued improvements on the build and use of slurm batch scheduler
- Slurm customization, including support for GPUs and Quality of Service prioritizing
- Slurm will allow support for bursting cloud deployment
PSSC Labs clusters are powering a whole new generation of research and business innovation. Their cluster management software stack is designed to automate the process of building and managing high performance clusters, so customers can eliminate the complexity of cluster management and attain ultimate flexibility. Learn more at www.pssclabs.com.
For technology powered visionaries with a passion for challenging the status quo, PSSC Labs is the answer for hand-crafted HPC and Big Data computing solutions that deliver relentless performance with the absolute lowest total cost of ownership. We are true innovators offering high performance computing solutions to solve the world’s most demanding problems. For 25+ years, organizations of all sizes and from a variety of industries rely on PSSC Labs’ computing systems. We are proud to support many departments within the United States government, Fortune 500 companies, and small and medium-sized businesses.
All products are designed and built at the company’s headquarters in Lake Forest, California.