Access ALL of Your Data
Any time. For all your business goals.
The CloudOOP Rax Enterprise Data Lake
Built for the Next Generation Enterprise
Building, deploying and operating a data lake can be a painful and expensive process. The CloudOOP Rax Enterprise Data Lake eliminates all of the hassles and reduces expenses. Each solution is built for your specific needs and budget.
What does it mean for me?
Enterprise Data Lakes are designed and powered to accomplish some very specific and valuable functions for your organization.
Streamline data preparation and access
Your CloodOOP Data Lake stores data in its original format. Standard practice for any data management system is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load). The data lake allows you to switch this process to an EL…T process – meaning you can simply extract and load all of your data and decide later when, if, or how you want to transform the data for future analytics needs.
Industry Use Cases
Anyone need less data to do their job? We didn’t think so.
Function / Value
Earth Sciences, Energy, Oil & Gas
Life Sciences & Healthcare
Engineering & Manufacturing
1. Data Ingestion
2. Experimental analysis
3. Advanced analytics support
- Ingestion of data from a wide variety of sources (i.e., equipment readings, historical data, geographical data, etc.)
- Establish “proof of value” for key data sets through experimental analysis.
- Data scientists and analysts can provision and experiment with data to improve production-level analytics.
1. Archival and historical data storage
2. Preparation for data warehousing
3. Storage of all organizational data
- For infrequently used data that, nevertheless, needs to be available for analysis.
- Provides a staging area for preparing data to move to a data warehouse.
- Supports downstream reporting and analysis. Helps to achieve the goal of storing as much data as possible to support any type of analysis that could yield valuable findings.
Contact one of our Solutions Architects today so we can discuss your vision and how to achieve it.