Breakthrough performance. Break-neck speed.
PSSC Labs’ AI platforms are purpose-built for easy deployment
HPC systems need to be able to handle simulation, massive converged modeling, AI, and analytics workloads. The demands of your research or business call for ever-increasing time-to-value. And we get it – you’re working at the edge of scientific discovery and innovation so time lost can impact everything from human safety to quality of life to the bottom line. The problems you’re asking your data to help solve are increasingly more complex and urgent.
Answering them demands that your entire IT infrastructure is integrated – hardware, software, and governance. With PSSC Labs’ family of HPC systems, we will work with you to build your AI-ready system – purpose-built for your needs and production ready.
Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning
Same? Different? What’s the deal?
There are hundreds of papers and blog posts that offer up an answer to this question – many of them accurate. We found the following understanding and explanation to be the most concise and, frankly, managed to be an entertaining read.
Architected and made for your needs
With the latest GPU technology
- Scale to Tens of Thousands of Compute Cores
- Integrate Advanced FPGA & GPU Technologies for AI & Machine Learning
- Factory Installation of All Necessary Hardware, Software & Networking Components
- Complete Cluster Management Toolkit for Simple Operation, Monitoring & Management
- Dual Intel® Xeon® Processor Support
Up to 1.5 TB DDR ECC Registered Memory Support
- Nvidia® and AMD® GPU Support
- Intel® Optane DC Persistent Memory Support
- Enterprise Grade Components
- 10G/100G/200G Network
- Certified compatible with Cloudera, Hortonworks, and MapR
- Scales from 100TB to 100+PB
- Significant CapEx and OpEx reduction
- Double the density
- 35% lower power draw
Contact one of our Solutions Architects today so we can discuss your vision and how to achieve it.